CHI Monitoring Services
CHI provides GPS and alcohol detection monitoring programs which are reliable secure and affordable. These proven programs keep clients connected to their families, maintain jobs and attend treatment. If an applicant needs a GPS device for house arrest or pre-sentencing tracking, CHI utilizes the Satellite Tracking of People (STOP) monitoring program with 1 minute report times. If alcohol monitoring is necessary CHI Monitoring uses SCRAM alcohol monitoring ankle bracelets or the Soberlink SL2 breath device.
Our GPS technology (STOP) provides a comprehensive platform to manage the real-time location of people.
Our alcohol monitoring bracelet program (SCRAM) is a tool that helps high risk alcohol usage applicant, courts and agencies continuously monitor the recipient to ensure they are not drinking.
Our breath device program (Soberlink) allows a less invasive managing of clients by having them tested multiple times a day and is great for low risk patrons. This is an ideal program for family law cases.
What if I….?
CHI can often accommodate clients with circumstances that may otherwise disqualify them from other programs and county agencies. They are as follows:
- 1. An out-of county resident from the county arrested
- 2. Pre-trial release candidate
- 3. In or going to be in Inpatient program/residential treatment centers
- 4. Considered medium to high risk offenders
- 5. To many or to few days for local probation department or work program
- 6. Have unique job environments or unique living arrangements.
- 7. Have a family law case
- 8. Need or want to prove to family or friends an ability to conquer alcohol addictions
At CHI Monitoring we are always happy to answer questions relating to our program. Just give us a call.
Ph: (530) 626-3710
Fax: (530) 622-6520
Please call to schedule an appointment
163 Placerville Dr., Placerville Ca 95667